Buying counterfeit? Bad idea! #ImNotFake
Nanac and the European Consumer Center (ECC) Belgium conducted in November and December a tour with the Federal Track along the Belgian schools under the motto #ImNotFake. With this awareness campaign, we wanted to show to young people why the purchase of fake goods is a bad idea.
But our action doesn’t stop there! On this page you will find teaching materials used during our campaign with the Federal Truck. It can be used by all teachers of secondary education wishing to work in class around this theme.
What do we offer?
- A booklet with 10 tips to avoid buying counterfeits online
- A summary card in 10 points
- A video about counterfeiting (French / Dutch)
- A video about the destruction of goods by customs (French & Dutch)
- A video of Kevser about the opinion of a young person on the question (Dutch & French)
Fan of this campaign? Give more strength to our action by sharing the #ImNotFake on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram ! Spread the word!.