Placing an order online? You can do it from the comfort of your own home. A huge range of Belgian and international suppliers can be accessed from your living room. Ideal when you want to compare offers and find the cheapest one.
But beware: this can be risky. The Internet is a fairly anonymous platform, which encourages fraudsters.
ECC Belgium’s advice? To shop safely on the Internet, be vigilant and remember:
- What should I check when ordering?
- How do I react when there is a problem with the delivery?
- What can I do if my order is damaged?
- What can I do if I regret my purchase and how do I cancel a subscription?
- What should I pay attention to when shopping from an online platform?
- What is dropshipping?
- Can I buy from all European webshops?