Buying something in a shop is quite straightforward. Nevertheless, in order to avoid surprises, the ECC would like to suggest a few questions you should ask yourself when buying something in a shop.
- Does the seller have a legal obligation to provide a receipt?
- How should you react in the event of problems with delivery?
- What should you do if your purchase is broken or damaged?
- Can you cancel a purchase?
- How do you cancel a subscription you entered into in a store?
Are you planning a weekend trip to go shopping in London, Paris, Milan or any other hotspot? Remember that in many countries, shopping streets are deserted on Sundays, as this is a mandatory closing day. So where to go? The ECC-Net has compiled a list of countries where you can shop on Sundays.