Travelling by train
Train delayed or cancelled? Connection missed? Luggage lost or damaged? Passengers with disabilities or reduced mobility? Rail passengers have rights! The new European Regulation 2021/782 came into effect on 7 June 2023.
Wherever you are travelling by train, it is a good idea to know your rights.
- booking your train journey
- train delayed, cancelled or connection missed
- one through-ticket or multiple tickets: the difference
- luggage delayed, lost or damaged
- cancelling your train journey
- taking your bicycle on the train
- travelling with a disability or reduced mobility