Project Officer ECC-Net – Case handling efficiency (m/f/x)
About the mission
The network of 29 European Consumer Centres (ECCs) empowers consumers to know their rights and to take full advantage of the opportunities the Single Market offers.
How we accomplish our mission?
The ECC-Net‘s legal experts assist consumers to solve their cross-border problems free of charge by providing strong legal expertise.
The network offers a unique overview and reliable information about consumer affairs in the Internal Market which can be used for policy making in collaboration with European and national stakeholders.
The network is financed by the European Union and the Member states.
About the job
Your responsibilities as temporary collaborator will be:
- Reporting to the Service Coordinator of ECC Belgium, you will lead a project for the ECC-Net.
- Researching in case management procedures and customer journeys at the different ECC’s, and also check their use of IT tool.
- Developing best practices based on the interviews, research, workshop, etc.
- Looking into monitoring procedures & possibilities to improve monitoring by the directors.
- Workload measurement.
- Network involvement, making sure to have buy-in from ECC’s from the beginning.
- Giving training to all ECC’s when needed.
- Developing requirements for the future based on analysis training and first results.
The project is for 2 years: 2024-2025 and you are ideally based in Belgium and willing to travel to different EU countries. Hiring can be under employment contract or as freelance/consultant.
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Economics or other relevant for the job.
- You have a strong knowledge of English.
- You are a strong communicator, and you can clearly communicate orally and in writing.
- You can work independently.
- You work with project planning to make sure to meet deadlines.
- You have good digital skills. Experience with Atlassian / Jira is a plus.
- You have good commercial skills to get people on board and sell achievements.
- You have good analytical skills and interest in statistics – data oriented.
- You have diplomatic skills.
- You have workshop / challenging capacities or experience.
- You are interested in procedures and improvement of procedures.
Why join us?
Good reasons to work for the network of European Consumer Centres:
- You will be able to work together with colleagues from all over Europe
- For the benefit of European Consumers
- And in collaboration with important stakeholders like the European Commission
More information about ECC-Net: www.eccnet.eu
More information about ECC Belgium: www.eccbelgium.be